Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bake Sale Success!

Hello Blogosphere!  Sorry I have been MIA the last few months, I just completed my first semester of grad school.  I am 25% done now, woot!  I will be making up for my absence and lack of posts during winter break, so here the first one.



Last night we had a bake sale at the local watering hole.  We were very successful, raising $295 for the Chicago Food Depository!  Myself and four of my best girlfriends all chipped in with our superb baking skills!  :)  People were very generous, some only buying a single $1 item, and giving $25!  It was nice to see that there are still generous people out there.

We learned a lot to make next year even more successful.  We need to have a vegan option, as well as having more chocolate covered bacon for the gluten free folks.

Here are some photos, and more posts to come soon!


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. Congratulations on the success!

    Love you,
    J

    ReplyDelete